June is when summer finally begins! When I think of all the things I want to do over the summer, I get a little overwhelmed. Writing out a list will help me accomplish everything I want to this summer. Get out your crayons and a pencil, we have a summer bucket list for you that you can color and plan with! What will be on your summer bucket list?
Here is mine:
- Visit Explore & More
- Take a picture with Shark Girl
- Visit Canalside on Wednesdays for EPIC story time
- Draw on the sidewalk with chalk
- Go to the beach
- Have a picnic
- Visit Canalside on Friday for “Free Play Fridays”
- Sit next to a campfire
- Go for a hike
- Visit Buffalo Heritage Carousel and go for a ride!
- Eat a juicy watermelon
- Plant something
- Go to the park
- Watch fireworks
- Paint outside
- Go to Touch a Truck on July 30th
- Sign up for “Together to Kindergarten” summer camp at Explore and More with Ms. Jackie!
Have a happy summer!