Each year Explore & More – The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Children’s Museum receives numerous donation requests from a variety of individuals and organizations and we try to honor as many of these requests as possible. Due to timing and volume of requests, we cannot guarantee a donation to every worthy cause and cannot respond to declined requests. Requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and based upon missing aligned criteria. Due to the amount of requests, Explore & More restricts donations to community partner organizations.
donation request policy
- Your organization must be a non-profit organization and must be aligned with our mission.
- Your organization must have a 501c3 or tax-exempt status. You must provide your organization’s valid tax-ID number for your request to be considered.
- Donation request must be received 3 months prior to the day of the event or organization needs the item, Explore & More will review requests monthly. We limit how many Donation requests we accept each month. Only approved requests will receive a response.
- An organization is eligible to receive one donation item per year.
- Your organization must provide us with an event flyer or marketing materials related to your event and upload when applying online.
- Please note expiration date may apply to your donation, not used by the expiration date will become void and will not be reissued.
- Donations are limited to fundraising events only, we do not provide door prizes.
- The following groups are not eligible to receive donations: individuals or individual families, for-profit organizations and political parties.
donation request guidelines
how to apply
- You must complete our online donation request form that can be found on our website
- Online donation request form must be completely filled out in order for your request to be considered, written or phone requests are not accepted.
- You must email your tax-exempt form and flyer/marketing materials to email@example.com