- One year of free and unlimited admission to E&M for up to 4 individuals (up to two adults) living in the same household
- ACM Reciprocity with 50% off admission to more than 200 children’s museums nationwide through the Association of Children’s Museum (ACM) Reciprocal Membership Program.
- Admission to special Member Only programs and hours
- Discounted admission to special events
Add a Caregiver – $50
Add an additional named adult residing outside of the member household. Designated caregivers will receive their own membership card, can visit the museum without the named member adult(s), and is authorized to bring the member household family’s children to the museum. Limit one per household membership.
Add a Guest – $50 each
Bring a different guest with you each time your household visits the museum by adding a guest to your household membership! At least one named member adult must be present for guest admission to be valid.
Add a Child – $25 each
Add any additional children residing in your household to your membership.
Donor Circle membership
Household + Guest Membership benefits, PLUS:
- Four tickets for any Grown Up Night of Play event
- Two tickets to a museum-hosted Special Event
- Name recognition on the donor page of our website
Did you know that over 40% of Explore & More’s revenues come from individuals, corporations, foundations and government grants? Every donation makes a difference in the museum’s programs, exhibits and activities. By joining as a Donor Circle Member, your generosity is helping us to build a museum for future generations to play, learn, and explore!
Want to try before you buy? You may apply the cost of your same-day museum admission tickets toward the cost of a household membership. Must present valid admissions receipt as proof of purchase. Ask at our admissions desk for details!