Explore & More – The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Children’s Museum seeks to create a safe, healthy and welcoming environment with exhibits and activities designed for the benefit and enjoyment of children and their families, friends and caregivers. The following policies have been developed to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests while visiting the museum.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for child supervision at all times. Child drop-offs are not permitted.
- Adults seeking tours may do so by prior arrangement by calling 716-655-5131 ext. 10.
- Unaccompanied adults must present identification and must visibly wear provided tag at all times while in the museum.
- Lack of adult supervision of children is grounds for immediate removal from the Museum without refund.
- Weapons prohibits unless authorized.
Smoking or vaping prohibited.
We reserve the right to close at any time. Be sure to check our website for changes due to weather, special events and holidays.
- Restrooms are located on all floors.
- Diaper changing stations are available in designated restrooms, including an adult station on the second floor. Diapers cannot be changed on the Museum floor.
- Family care rooms are located on the second and fourth floor.
Shirt and shoes required at all times.
- Photos and videos of your family are encouraged, but we ask that you do not capture other families and children in your photos or videos.
- While on Museum property, you give permission to the Museum for use of photographs and/or video of yourself and your dependents for promotional and editorial material without compensation.
- Security cameras are in place at all times.
- Food and drink damage exhibits and pose a safety hazard to other guests. Food and beverages are NOT allowed in the Museum.
- Bringing food and/or beverages into the Museum may be grounds for immediate removal without refund.
- Only certified service animals are permitted into the building.
Explore & More seeks to maintain high standards of service. We reserve the right to refuse entrance or to ask a guest to leave the premises immediately without refund for any reason.