Explore & More – The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Children’s Museum seeks to create a safe, healthy and welcoming environment with exhibits and activities designed for the benefit and enjoyment of children and their families, friends and caregivers. The following policies have been developed to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests while visiting the museum.
- Only certified service animals are permitted into the building.
- All business visitors to the museum must check in at the Admissions Desk and are required to sign-in and out. Staff are to escort all business visitors to their meeting location at the time of check in.
- We reserve the right to close at any time. Be sure to check our website for changes due to weather, special events and holidays.
- Restrooms are located on all floors.
- Family changing stations are available in designated restrooms, including a fully accessible changing station on the second floor. For the safety of your child, we request that children are changed in designated changing areas.
- Family care rooms are located on the second and fourth floor. Please ask a staff member if you need any assistance.
food & beverages
- Food and drink damage exhibits and pose a safety hazard to other guests. Food and beverages are NOT allowed in the Museum.
- Bringing food and/or beverages into the Museum may be grounds for immediate removal without refund.
photo & video
- Photos and videos of your family are encouraged, but we ask that you do not capture other families and children in your photos or videos.
- While on Museum property, you give permission to the Museum for use of photographs and/or video of yourself and your dependents for promotional and editorial material without compensation.
- Shirt and shoes required at all times on adults and children of all ages.
right to refuse service
- Explore & More seeks to maintain high standards of service. We reserve the right to refuse entrance or to ask a guest to leave the premises immediately without refund for any reason.
- Weapons are prohibited unless authorized
- For the safely of our visitors, smoking and/or vaping are prohibited.
- Security cameras are in place and monitored at all times.
- The health and safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers are our top priority. Any adult or child who is experiencing flu-like symptoms, fever, upper respiratory infections, diarrhea or vomiting, we ask that you postpone your visit to the Museum.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for child supervision at all times. Child drop-offs are not permitted unless otherwise stated in a class or camp description.
- Adults seeking tours may do so by prior arrangement by calling 716-655-5131 Extension 2.
- Unaccompanied adults must present identification and must visibly wear provided tag at all times while in the museum.
- Lack of adult supervision of children is grounds for immediate removal from the Museum without refund.