What could be more fun than hosting your next birthday party at the all new Explore & More – The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Children’s Museum?
Enjoy 1.5 hours in a private festive party room before heading to the museum for 4 floors of fun and play!
Birthday parties are available during 4 time slots:
- Saturdays: 11 am-12:30 pm & 1:30 pm-3:00 pm
- Sundays: 11 am-12:30 pm & 1:30 pm-3:00 pm
- Exclusive use of the party room for 1.5 hours
- Museum admission for all party attendees, up to 20 guests (10 children & 10 adults)
- Party setup and cleanup
Explore & More is following all CDC guidelines to ensure birthday parties and rentals are being facilitated in a safe manner for all guests and staff.
Special birthday party rates and food packages available. Specific dietary accommodations can be facilitated. No outside food or beverages will be permitted except your cake or cupcakes – all other food and beverages must be arranged exclusively through our on-site eatery, The Low Bridge Cafe. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted. Click here to view our party packages.
What to expect
Arrival and Check-In
Your purchase of a birthday party package includes free admission for your guests!
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled contract time. A party assistant will be available to help transport party supplies to your private room. You will then be ready to access your room promptly at the scheduled time.
- Your party assistant will assist with set-up and do whatever he or she can to make your day special.
Guests will check-in at the Admissions Desk. Adults will receive a wristband and guests will be directed down to the Perry’s Celebration Room.
- During your rental, you can schedule your party and use the party room however you like. To maximize the use of the private room, we suggest the following timeline for a successful party:
- Scheduled Arrival Time: This is the time you will be able to enter the room for set-up. A party assistant will be available to greet you with a cart to bring supplies to the party room and assist with the set-up of any tabletop decor.
- First part of party (30 min.) – Welcome your guests and begin the facilitated activity.
- Second part of party (30 min) – Serve your food and beverage.
- Third part of party (30 minutes before scheduled end time) – Make sure all guests are back in the party room to serve cake and take birthday photos; remember to share and tag #exploreandmore. Thank guests and remind them that they are free to enjoy the Museum until closing.
- Scheduled End Time: Museum party assistant will begin room clean-up and will help with loading gifts, food, and party supplies in your cart.