What could be more fun than hosting your next birthday party at the all new Explore & More – The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Children’s Museum?
Enjoy 1.5 hours in a private party room next to the 4th floor Farm to Fork exhibit, where your party’s very own Play-to-Learn Facilitator will engage children in games, crafts, and PLAY!
- $300 for up to 12 children and 6 adults
- $11 each additional child (maximum 15 children total), $8 each additional adult. Maximum room capacity is 22 people.
- Exclusive use of the party room for 1.5 hours
- Museum admission for all party attendees
- 1 hour of guided activities with a Play-to-Learn Facilitator
- Birthday decorations
- Party setup and cleanup
Special birthday party rates and food packages available, click here to view the menu! Specific dietary accommodations can be facilitated. No outside food or beverages permitted – all food and beverages must be arranged exclusively through our on-site eatery, The Low Bridge Cafe.
Cook up some birthday fun in the Cooking Galley, where kids will participate in fun games and activities, and learn playful techniques for cupcake decorating from one of our Play-to-Learn Facilitators!
Available: Sat. & Sun., 11:00 – 12:30
Get creative in our Art Studio, where your Play-to-Learn Facilitator will lead kids through fun games and activities in our nearby Farm to Fork exhibit, and every child gets to decorate their own piggy bank to take home!
Available: Sat. & Sun., 1:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
birthday party policies
- Reservations must be made two weeks in advance
- $300 deposit & signed contract required to hold reservation
- Parties may not exceed 22 people
- Food and Beverage policy: No outside food, beverages, or desserts will be permitted
- All food and beverage services must be arranged exclusively through our onsite café, Low Bridge Cafe, a Rich Products Subsidiary.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted