What could be more fun than hosting your next birthday party at the all new Explore & More – The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Children’s Museum?
Enjoy 1.5 hours in a private festive party room before heading to the museum for 4 floors of fun and play!
Birthday parties are available during 2 time slots:
- Saturdays 11am-12:30pm
- Saturdays 1:30pm-3:00pm
- Exclusive use of the party room for 1.5 hours
- Museum admission for all party attendees, up to 20 guests (10 children & 10 adults)
- Party setup and cleanup
Explore & More is following all CDC guidelines to ensure birthday parties and rentals are being facilitated in a safe manner for all guests and staff.
Special birthday party rates and food packages available. Specific dietary accommodations can be facilitated. No outside food, beverages or desserts will be permitted – all food and beverages must be arranged exclusively through our on-site eatery, The Low Bridge Cafe, a Rich Products Subsidiary. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted. Click here to view our party packages.
$300 room rental, this includes admission to the museum for up to 20 people (10 children & 10 adults).
Optional: $75 activity fee for a half-hour guided activity by a Play-to-Learn Facilitator. Choose from either piggy bank painting or cupcake bank painting inspired by our Farm to Fork Exhibit.
What to expect
Arrival and Check-In
Your purchase of a birthday party package includes free admission for your guests!
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled contract time. A party assistant will be available to help transport party supplies to your private room. You will then be ready to access your room promptly at the scheduled time.
- Your party assistant will assist with set-up and do whatever he or she can to make your day special.
Guests will check-in at the Admissions Desk. Adults will receive a wristband and guests will be directed down to the Perry’s Celebration Room.
- During your rental, you can schedule your party and use the party room however you like. To maximize the use of the private room, we suggest the following timeline for a successful party:
- Scheduled Arrival Time: This is the time you will be able to enter the room for set-up. A party assistant will be available to greet you with a cart to bring supplies to the party room and assist with the set-up of any tabletop decor.
- First part of party (30 min.) – Welcome your guests and begin the facilitated activity.
- Second part of party (30 min) – Serve your food and beverage.
- Third part of party (30 minutes before scheduled end time) – Make sure all guests are back in the party room to serve cake and take birthday photos; remember to share and tag #exploreandmore. Thank guests and remind them that they are free to enjoy the Museum until closing.
- Scheduled End Time: Museum party assistant will begin room clean-up and will help with loading gifts, food, and party supplies in your cart.