Dr. Chow from Western New York Immediate Care will be here every third Saturday at 11:00am through May to talk to parents and answer questions about family health and childhood illnesses. The talks are in the Museum, so your children can play while you get your questions answered and some valuable information about keeping your family healthy!
- Explore & More Closed Feb. 3rd-7th, Reopening Feb. 8th with 3 new exhibits
- Explore & More Children’s Museum and BankOnBuffalo Partner to Collect Winter Clothing Items for Children in Need
- Explore & More to Offer Special Programming and Free Admission for Veterans and Active Duty Military
- AT&T Launches STEM Enrichment Program at Explore & More
- National Grid STEM Saturdays