Dr. Chow from Western New York Immediate Care will be here every third Saturday at 11:00am through May to talk to parents and answer questions about family health and childhood illnesses. The talks are in the Museum, so your children can play while you get your questions answered and some valuable information about keeping your family healthy!
- Storytime: Amelia Schrader Reads Pride: The Story of Harvey Milk and the Rainbow Flag
- Sanity Savers- Find a Truck Edition: Egg Carton Dump Truck
- Storytime -Find a Truck Edition: Bijoux Bahati Reads Us a Story in Kiswahili
- Storytime – Find a Truck Edition: Leanne from Rusiniak’s Service Reads Sunnys Tow Truck Saves the Day
- Sanity Savers- Find a Truck Edition: Painting with Trucks