We were delighted to have New York State Senator Charles Schumer come to our construction site at Canalside to announce he is leading the charge to push for a phenomenal $35 million tax credit which could yield $7-$8 million in grant funds back to the museum. The competition is fierce for these national community development fund tax credits, the recipients of which won’t be announced until July. These funds are not yet secured. While portions of the grant, if awarded, could potentially be applied toward a segment of the Ralph C. Wilson Jr. matching challenge grant, Explore & More still has a significant way to go toward raising the $7 million still needed to complete the construction of our new state-of-the-art family friendly facility in the heart of Buffalo. If you or your business would like to make a donation or attend one of our upcoming fundraiser events, please contact Janine Tramont at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Polish Heritage Sanity Saver: Pajaki Paper Chandelier
- Polish Heritage Storytime: Miss Val Reads Dih Dah Doh It’s Christmas
- Polish Heritage Cooking Series: Will Kawalec Teaches Us How to Cook Potato Pancakes
- Polish Heritage Cooking Series: Will Kawalec Teaches Us How to Polish Fried Pork
- Sanity Savers, STEM Edition: Salt Leaf Art
There are no upcoming events.