Today we are going to act as geologists. Geologists study what makes up the Earth. The Earth is made up of all sorts of things like soil and rocks! Geologists even study geodes, which are crystalized rocks! This experiment will show you how geodes are formed over time!
Posts Tagged: science
We all love to play with modeling dough, what better way to learn about science than to make your own dough! Then play for hours with your creation!
- Storytime: Jamie Nablo reads A is for Audra Broadway’s Leading Ladies from A to Z
- Storytime: Amelia Schrader Reads Pride: The Story of Harvey Milk and the Rainbow Flag
- Sanity Savers- Find a Truck Edition: Egg Carton Dump Truck
- Storytime -Find a Truck Edition: Bijoux Bahati Reads Us a Story in Kiswahili
- Storytime – Find a Truck Edition: Leanne from Rusiniak’s Service Reads Sunnys Tow Truck Saves the Day
8:30 am Art Camp