Have fun while teaching children about primary and secondary colors! The rice can be used for other activities and projects!
Posts Tagged: Sanity Saver
This St. Patrick’s Day sit down with your child and tap into their imagination by building a leprechaun trap by using found supplies around your house!
Gather your little leprechauns and get ready to find the treasure at the end of our WALKING RAINBOW!
- Storytime: Jamie Nablo reads A is for Audra Broadway’s Leading Ladies from A to Z
- Storytime: Amelia Schrader Reads Pride: The Story of Harvey Milk and the Rainbow Flag
- Sanity Savers- Find a Truck Edition: Egg Carton Dump Truck
- Storytime -Find a Truck Edition: Bijoux Bahati Reads Us a Story in Kiswahili
- Storytime – Find a Truck Edition: Leanne from Rusiniak’s Service Reads Sunnys Tow Truck Saves the Day
8:30 am Art Camp