Deborah Krygier reads Walter and the Farting Dog written by William Kotzwinkle and Glenn Murray, and illustrated by Audrey Colman. Walter is a fine dog, except for one small problem: he has gas. He can’t help it; it’s just the way he is. Fortunately, the kids Billy and Betty love him regardless, but Father says he’s got to go! Poor Walter, he’s going to the dog pound tomorrow. And then, in the night, burglars strike. Walter has his chance to be a hero. A children’s beloved classic, this story will have kids rolling on the floor with laughter. Adults are permitted to laugh too.
- Polish Heritage Storytime: Miss Val Reads Dih Dah Doh It’s Christmas
- Polish Heritage Cooking Series: Will Kawalec Teaches Us How to Cook Potato Pancakes
- Polish Heritage Cooking Series: Will Kawalec Teaches Us How to Polish Fried Pork
- Sanity Savers, STEM Edition: Salt Leaf Art
- Sanity Savers, STEM Edition: Turkey Racers
7:00 pm Chef du Jour with Chef Adam Goet...
Chef du Jour with Chef Adam Goet...
Dec 1 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Tuesday, December 1, 7 p.m. Chef Adam Goetz from Craving takes us inside the kitchen at Craving Chef Adam Goetz has been catering to Buffalo for over Read more about Chef du Jour with Chef Adam Goetz from Craving »
There are no upcoming events.