Check out our calendar below for special programs and activities to plan your fun-filled adventure, or just pop by any day we’re open during our regular museum hours—we promise you’ll always find something to do.
Advance ticket purchases are encouraged but not required. You can purchase tickets here.
Closed: Monday & Tuesday
Members Only: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 9:30 – 10 AM
Open to the Public: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday 10 AM – 3:30 PM
Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM
The museum is closed on the following holidays: Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Help Us Help Children in Need
Do you have children’s items that you don’t use or need anymore? Harvest House has a home for it! From October 21-November 12, help our neighbors in need by donating new or gently used children’s items. Drop off a donation item to the collection bin in our Admissions Lobby or shop on Amazon using this link.
• Diapers – including newborn and up
• Packages of Children’s underwear in sizes newborn to children’s size 14
• Children’s Socks in sizes toddler and kids crew socks
CLEAN & GENTLY USED ITEMS
• Children’s clothing in sizes newborn to children’s size 14 including hats, jackets, shoes/boots, and pajamas
• Newborn sleepers
• Educational and developmental toys, puzzles, and games
• Infant and Toddler Car Seats with Base (less than five years old)
• Cribs with stationary sides
• Pack-n-Play portable cribs