Check out our calendar below for special programs and activities to plan your fun-filled adventure, or just pop by any day we’re open during our regular museum hours—we promise you’ll always find something to do.
Advance ticket purchases are required. You can purchase tickets here.
Hours of Operation:
Open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10AM-4PM
Members Only: Friday 10AM-11AM
The museum is closed on the following holidays: Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- This event has passed.
July 13, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on July 14, 2020 at 8:30 am
One event on July 15, 2020 at 8:30 am
One event on July 16, 2020 at 8:30 am
One event on July 17, 2020 at 8:30 am
This creative week-long drop-off program is designed to expose children to different forms of art. Participants in this program will experience pottery, painting, musical arts and so much more – all while exploring our seven play zones!
Recommended Age Range: 5-7 years old
Date: July 13 – July 17 (Monday – Friday)
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Price per child: $275 per child (non-member); $250 per child (member)
- All children must be potty trained
- Early drop off (8:00am) and late pick up (till 5:30pm) is available at a rate of $25/half hour
- Registered participants will be required to fill out emergency contact paperwork and other required documents prior to the first day of camp. Participants who do not have the paperwork filled out will not be allowed to attend.
- Lunch is not included and will need to be sent with the participant each day.
- This is a drop-off program.