We have a Super Spooktacular Halloween planned with tons of tricks and treats so your ghosts and goblins can have lots of spooky (and safe!) fun!
- All month long is Pay What You Can!
- Startling STEM Saturday on October 17th: our STEM activities will have a spooky spin both virtually and in the museum all day long.
- From October 17tht-31st join us in costume for a museum-wide pumpkin Scavenger Hunt. Due to COVID-19 we won’t have stations throughout the museum, like last year, but don’t worry – every little one will go home with a trick or treat bag full of goodies.
- October 24th is our Superhero Night at the Museum where the superheroes need your help to solve the mystery! This event is for kids 7+ and admission comes with your very own superhero cape!
- Plus, we’ll have ghostly Sanity Savers & Storytimes for your little ones to enjoy.