Let’s face it we all need to relive a little bit of stress right now – even the kiddos! When our bodies feel stress we tend to clench our muscles. By using a stress ball the repetitive squeeze and release motion leaves the user feeling less stressed!
Posts Tagged: DIY
Gather your little leprechauns and get ready to find the treasure at the end of our WALKING RAINBOW!
- Storytime: Jamie Nablo reads A is for Audra Broadway’s Leading Ladies from A to Z
- Storytime: Amelia Schrader Reads Pride: The Story of Harvey Milk and the Rainbow Flag
- Sanity Savers- Find a Truck Edition: Egg Carton Dump Truck
- Storytime -Find a Truck Edition: Bijoux Bahati Reads Us a Story in Kiswahili
- Storytime – Find a Truck Edition: Leanne from Rusiniak’s Service Reads Sunnys Tow Truck Saves the Day
8:30 am Art Camp