Explore & More’s Membership Coordinator Dan Walsh, Director of Marketing Jeannine Weber Kahabka, Manager of Interpretive Programs Amelia Blake and Floor Manager Danielle Gmerek checked out the exhibits at the Strong National Museum of Play on a rare “adults only” Night of Play. They were guests of the Museum Association of New York’s annual conference held in Rochester this year. We would like to point out that most of the other MANY museum representatives played calmly on the pinball games in the arcade while Explore & More staff had rice wars, got stuck in slides, had dance offs, jumped rope, weighed eggs, rode a Big Wheel, sat in a space ship, operated a helicopter, held a puppet show and ate more cookies and macaroni and cheese than anyone.
- Explore & More Closed Feb. 3rd-7th, Reopening Feb. 8th with 3 new exhibits
- Explore & More Children’s Museum and BankOnBuffalo Partner to Collect Winter Clothing Items for Children in Need
- Explore & More to Offer Special Programming and Free Admission for Veterans and Active Duty Military
- AT&T Launches STEM Enrichment Program at Explore & More
- National Grid STEM Saturdays