Explore & More Children’s Museum was proud to accept an incredible grant of $120,000 from the Buffalo & Erie County Greenway Standing Committee comprised of Erie County, NY, The City of Buffalo, Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy and the New York Power Authority. This gift will not only directly support our Moving Water exhibit in our new Museum at Canalside in Buffalo, but will also be generously matched dollar-for-dollar through the recently awarded Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Foundation challenge grant. We are so humbled to be a part of such a community of kindness and excited for all of the work – and play – to come!
- Polish Heritage Sanity Saver: Pajaki Paper Chandelier
- Polish Heritage Storytime: Miss Val Reads Dih Dah Doh It’s Christmas
- Polish Heritage Cooking Series: Will Kawalec Teaches Us How to Cook Potato Pancakes
- Polish Heritage Cooking Series: Will Kawalec Teaches Us How to Polish Fried Pork
- Sanity Savers, STEM Edition: Salt Leaf Art
There are no upcoming events.