Explore & More Children’s Museum was proud to accept an incredible grant of $120,000 from the Buffalo & Erie County Greenway Standing Committee comprised of Erie County, NY, The City of Buffalo, Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy and the New York Power Authority. This gift will not only directly support our Moving Water exhibit in our new Museum at Canalside in Buffalo, but will also be generously matched dollar-for-dollar through the recently awarded Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Foundation challenge grant. We are so humbled to be a part of such a community of kindness and excited for all of the work – and play – to come!
- Storytime, Honk for Heroes Edition: Senior Master Sergeant Mike Peppers reads Hey Granddude
- Sanity Savers, Honk for Heroes Edition: Thank a Hero!
- Sanity Saver: Biodegradable Bird Feeder
- Sanity Saver: Magic School Construction
- Storytime, Honk for Heroes Edition: Emily Ciarolo reads Strange Creatures: The Story of Walter Rothschild and His Museum
all-day Honk for Heroes Virtual Activities
Honk for Heroes Virtual Activities
Sep 11 – Sep 26 all-day
honk for heroes Join us as we honor those who give so much for this great country of ours. For two weeks, starting on Friday, Read more about Honk for Heroes Virtual Activities »
9:00 am Children’s Garden
9:30 am Honk for Heroes – In Person Acti...
Honk for Heroes – In Person Acti...
Sep 23 @ 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
honk for heroes Join us as we honor those who give so much for this great country of ours. For two weeks, starting on Friday, Read more about Honk for Heroes – In Person Activties »