Explore & More Children’s Museum was proud to accept an incredible grant of $120,000 from the Buffalo & Erie County Greenway Standing Committee comprised of Erie County, NY, The City of Buffalo, Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy and the New York Power Authority. This gift will not only directly support our Moving Water exhibit in our new Museum at Canalside in Buffalo, but will also be generously matched dollar-for-dollar through the recently awarded Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Foundation challenge grant. We are so humbled to be a part of such a community of kindness and excited for all of the work – and play – to come!
- Storytime: Amelia Schrader Reads Pride: The Story of Harvey Milk and the Rainbow Flag
- Sanity Savers- Find a Truck Edition: Egg Carton Dump Truck
- Storytime -Find a Truck Edition: Bijoux Bahati Reads Us a Story in Kiswahili
- Storytime – Find a Truck Edition: Leanne from Rusiniak’s Service Reads Sunnys Tow Truck Saves the Day
- Sanity Savers- Find a Truck Edition: Painting with Trucks