Whether your child enjoys sports, art, cooking or science, we have it covered, and we have summer camps your child will love! Studies show that summer learning opportunities lead to so many positive effects on children’s self-esteem, confidence, and motivation. High-quality summer programs keep students engaged in learning, teach them new skills, allow them to develop previously unseen talents, and foster creativity and innovation.
What should parents look for in a high-quality summer program?
- Balanced programming with daily opportunities for STEM, reading, cultural enrichment, play, and recreation
- High interest, engaging activities
- Positive interaction between kids and caring adults
- A safe, structured learning environment, licensed by New York State Office of Children & Families
- Personalized attention / low student-to-staff ratios
The best programs focus on developing the whole child — intellectually, socially, physically, and emotionally — so that he or she is prepared for both the present and the future. At Explore & More we thoughtfully design our summer programs to provide endless opportunities for exploration and discovery – so that our students are encouraged to dive right into the deep end and discover all that they are capable of in order to avoid the notorious “summer slide.”
Check out our website for more information about what makes Explore & More the place to be this summer. Don’t miss out on the fun. Spaces are limited, so register your school-age child today.
Looking forward to seeing you at the museum soon,
Director of Strategic & Community Initiatives